New Hope Academy
New Hope Academy of Tennessee is a private, Christian school that caters to the needs of those that homeschool. In signing Page 1 of the Enrollment Form, parents/guardians are acknowledging their agreement with NHAT's Statement of Faith, as shown below.
Statement of Faith:
At New Hope Academy of Tennessee our beliefs vary from person to person, but these core beliefs are things that we believe to be absolutely true.
- We believe the Bible is the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God, and as such, it is the final authority in faith, life, truth, marriage, and moral standards (2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Peter 1:21).
- We believe in God as revealed in the Bible. He, as our eternal heavenly Father, is the author of truth, love, and faith.
- We believe God exists as God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1, Matthew 28:19, John 10:30).
- We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ (John 10:30), in His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14, Matthew 1:23, Luke 1:34-35), in His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15, 7:26), in His atoning death (1 Corinthians 15:3, Ephesians 1:7, Hebrews 2:9), in His bodily resurrection (John 11:25, 1 Corinthians 15:4), and in His second coming (Acts 1:11)..
- We believe salvation is by grace, through faith, that it is a gift from God, and that Jesus' blood was shed for the remission of sin. (John 3:16, Col. 1:14)
- We believe all have sinned, but that God is faithful to forgive sin when it is confessed to Him with repentance. (Romans 3:23)
- We believe human life is sacred and created in the image of God, that life begins at conception, and that every human has value. (Psalm 139:13, 15 - 17)
- We believe God created two distinct and complementary genders, male and female. (Psalm 139:13, 15 - 17)